A 3-day international conference with exhibition and excursion on Progress in Biomethane Mobility, the 15-17 october in Germany
Either as a primary or complementary source of energy: renewable mobility will not be possible without biomethane.
During this int. conference, we’ll explore the reasons, how to increase public awareness and how to move forward together.
- Presentations, catering and company exhibition take place in the same room – connect to participants, speakers and exhibitors directly
- International participants give you unique, regional perspectives of each country and their efforts in promoting biomethane mobility
- Get in direct contact with many different people, all brought together by the promising potential of biomethane mobility
- 100 € early bird discount for registrations until August 2nd
- Informal network dinner on October 15th to discuss ideas, meet people and connect (separately bookable)
- Excursion to two different biomethane projects on October 17th – experience the concepts first-hand (separately bookable)